GREETINGS FROM KATIE
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
I hope that you have had a great 2012-2013 school year! There are exciting activities planned for this summer.
• Vacation Bible School will be held in the evenings June 9-13 from 6pm to 8:30pm. Children 4 years old through entering 5th grade are invited to join the fun!
• A first-time church-wide KICKBALL game is being planned for Wednesday June 19. More details to come!
• Junior Camp for incoming 4th-6th graders is July 7-13 at Camp Judson in the Black Hills.
• Outdoor Movie Night (weather permitting) is scheduled for Wednesday, July 31.
• A picnic for families of nursery-age children will be held on Wednesday, August 14. More details to come!
While it’s fun to plan activities, my prayer is that you will not only soak up some sun this coming summer, but also spend time soaking up God’s word! Here are some great words from part of our vacation Bible school curriculum: Scripture is timeless, continually guiding, encouraging, challenging, and giving hope….kids desperately need to experience the unchanging relevance of the Bible in their everyday lives. And not just kids! We all need to believe what it says in Psam 119:105 from God’s word, “Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.”
If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call (336-0966), send me an email or stop by my office.
Blessings – Pastor Katie