GroupLife is a new term you'll be seeing at FirstB. All groups at FirstB meeting for some kind of study and fellowship are part of FirstB's GroupLife. This is our intentional way of affirming and supporting all existing groups: Sunday School, Small Groups, and other groups (e.g. Mom's Morning, Encore Senior Bible Study, First Place 4 Health, etc.).
GroupLife will also make it easier to help current members (partners!) and new people get connected to a group. As well, GroupLife will provide a mechanism for any one of you to begin a new group as you feel led to do so. (Contact Pastor Steve if you have an idea for a group...even if you'd rather not be the one to facilitate it!)
What Group Opportunities Are There?
Sunday School Groups at 9:55 a.m. - Click here!)
FirstB Groups and other weekly small groups? Click here!)
How Do I Choose a Group?
- We encourage you to consider trying a Sunday School Group on Sunday mornings at 10a.m. and joining one of our weekly small groups.
- PRAY! Be Open! Ask God to give you guidance in making a decision or to overcome your fear, resistance or hesitancy!
If you haven’t been part of a group for a while…
- Consider how important it is to involve others in your spiritual journey. Don’t fly solo!
- You are more than welcome to try out any of our groups...no commitment, no obligation!
- If starting with a Sunday group and a weekly small group seems like too much, then just pick one of them and invest yourself in it!
If you have been a part of one or more groups…
- If you’ve enjoyed being part of a Sunday School group but you’re frustrated that you don’t get more time with some of those good people, consider inviting a few of them to join with you in a weekly small group!
- Some people really love groups and join lots of them. We encourage you to consider joining no more than two groups. Invest fully in those groups and use extra time to serve others!
Is it time to change groups? Is there something else being offered that would benefit you? Is your current group challenging you and providing you with good relationships?
- Don’t have time for a 2nd group? Glad you’re aware of that! Stick to one group and invest yourself fully!!
Keep watching your Times and FirstB.org for GroupLife info!